My slower kind of life is one with less activities, less commitments, less social engagements and more spaces for rest, self-care, reflection, connection, and being present.
I write about my discoveries as I tread this path: self-care, parenting, mindfulness, and anything else I notice on the slower path.
My life evolved this way because I have Juvenile Parkinson’s disease. Managing the ups and downs of this progressively debilitating disease while trying to be the best wife, mother, friend, and daughter is a challenge that I have varying success with. But a slower life is not all bad.
- October 2018
- August 2018
- Jul 26, 2018 Beauty Reveals Itself Jul 26, 2018
- Jul 26, 2018 5 Keys for Healing Jul 26, 2018
- Jul 22, 2018 Instructions for Living from an Unlikely Source Jul 22, 2018
- Jul 13, 2018 A Hero's Journey Jul 13, 2018
- Jul 8, 2018 Maybe I am ok... Jul 8, 2018
- Jul 8, 2018 How a Slow Life Set Me Free Jul 8, 2018
- Jul 8, 2018 Gifts of a Slow Day Jul 8, 2018